Hello, and welcome to my blog!

I am a Success Coach committed to helping people grow their wealth while at the same time growing themselves. This blog will be full of great articles, tools and inspirational stories that will help you along your way.

If you like the blog, come check me out at
JustinPopovic.com

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Inspirational Fisherman

The Ignite Your Essence weekly newsletter features many different topics and ideas. Every once in a while, I come across stories of pure inspiration. I love sharing stories like this because they remind each and every one of us to think about our gifts and what we have to be grateful for.

This story takes it a step further and motivates you to become your best. When you see/hear the story of Clay Dyer, you will know exactly what I am talking about.

Take the next 10 minutes to learn exactly what courage and determination are all about:

No comments:

Post a Comment